- Engraving Machine Type: Laser Engraving Machine
- Laser Type: CO2
- Cutting Material: Stainless Steel
- Usage: Metal
- Control: CNC
- Size: 3000mmx1500mm
1. Adopt cantilever flying optics structure. It is available to load and unload from three directions. Very good operator-machine access ability. Sheet material over 3 meter by 15 meter can also be put on the table.
2. The cutting table is separate with the main machine tool. Thus the machine is flexible to add welding, tube cutting and other functions.
3. Adopt single drive to avoid the difference error caused by double drive. So the cantilever is stable and beam is stable. The cutting precision is high.
4. Adopt the high rigidity aluminum alloy crossbeam (Y axle) analyzed with self-owned intellectual properly rights The weight is light so the movement of Y axle is great.
5. Adopt centralized lubricating device controlled by control System to automatically lubricate the transmission parts so that the living lives and the precision of the transmission parts are protected.
6. Use advanced beam adjustment technology to make sure the beam diameter stable in cutting area. Compared with traditional beam system, the lenses are less, and beam path is simple.
7. Use auto-focusing adjustment system to automatically reset the focusing point when cutting different sheet material. The efficiency is improved greatly.
8. Adopt FAGOR 8055 control system from Spain with great stability and reliability.
|X- axle positioning precision||± 0.03mm/m|
|Positioning precision||± 0.02mm|
|Y- axle positioning precision||± 0.03mm/m|
|Positioning precision||± 0.01mm|
|Acceleration||X, Y axle 1.5g|
|Power of the CO2 laser||1500W-5000W|