- Usage: Metal
- Control: CNC
- Current: AC
- Cutting Material: Carbon Steel
- Engraving Machine Type: Laser Engraving Machine
- Laser Type: CO2
- Size: 6000mmx1500mm
- Laser Generator: Fiber Laser
1. Adopt cantilever flying optics structure. It is available to load and unload from three directions. Very good operator-machine access ability. Sheet material over 3 meters by 1.5 meters can also be put on the table.
2. The cutting table is separate with the main machine tool. Thus the machine is flexible to add welding, tube cutting and other functions.
3. Adopt single drive to avoid the difference error caused by double drive. So the cantilever is stable and beam is stable. The cutting precision is high.
4. Adopt the high rigidity aluminum alloy crossbeam (Y axle) analyzed with self-owned intellectual properly rights The weight is light so the movement of Y axle is great.
5. Adopt centralized lubricating device controlled by control system to automatically lubricate the transmission parts so that the living lives and the precision of the transmission parts are protected.
6. Adopt cutting head with double focusing length. It is available to cut different thickness sheet material When the operator replaces a cutting head or lens. It's easy and convenient without wasting time and stops the laser.
7. Adopt U axle beam compensation technology to make sure the beam diameter stable in cutting area.
8. Adopt FAGOR 8055 control system from Spain with great stability and reliability.
|X- axle positioning precision||± 0.03mm/m|
|RePositioning precision||± 0.02mm|
|Y- axle positioning precision||± 0.03mm/m|
|RePositioning precision||± 0.01mm|
|Acceleration||X, Y axle 1.2g|
|Power of the CO2 laser||1500W-6000W|